Papa's Pancakeria Papa's Pancakeria

I played this game for too long, lmao.

Aurora- chapter 1 Aurora- chapter 1

That was great!

I enjoyed playing this. The music and art really set the right atmosphere. I look forward to playing the next chapter. :)

Haunt the House Haunt the House

So addicting!

I really enjoyed playing this game the first time around, and I think this is my 4th or 5th time playing it now (getting the medals). I'm still not bored with it. Thanks for sharing your game with us! :)

Hippolyta Hippolyta

This. Is. Amazing.

You two are so awesome. omg, I'm playing the hell out of this game! Truly magnificent! I'm so glad I got to be part of this project! Thanks so much! <3

Epic Beard Man Quiz Epic Beard Man Quiz

Wow!

I got an A on my Biology exam because of this!

MonoFlauta responds:

really? awesome!

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

My god

Never have I played such a highly advanced game.

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Incredible.

ED, you did an amazing job! All those years you spent working on it really paid off! If people are complaining about it being difficult, it's because they're too lazy to actually stop and think about how to use the freaking controls. Once that's been achieved then you will experience the awesome that is POM2.

Once again, amazing job! I WILL GET THROUGH THIS GAME. D:<

Reincarnation: ROA Reincarnation: ROA

Yay!

Another fantastic job!

Reincarnation: ADDO Reincarnation: ADDO

Haha, awesome!

I think this is the first time I ever played through an NG game. The art was very good, the music was absolutely fitting throughout, and the voice acting was astounding! I was sad that this had to end so quickly though. I was really hooked!

I can't wait to play more! Great work!

Alec Baldwin Soundboard Alec Baldwin Soundboard

FFffff--

Thanks so much for sharing this! This voicemail cracked me up when I first heard it.