View Profile Sapphire

9 movie Reviews with Responses

All 56 Reviews

Fantastic...

...as always, Jaxxy! Everyone made an awesome team, now let's do the next one okay

jaxxy responds:

Kay. Where's Ivan.

This was great!

One of my favorite Halloween submissions so far. Glad that it managed to find its way on the front page. I just wish the score wasn't so low!

KartuneHustla responds:

Oh thank you! Loved No More Tricks. I wish you and Jaxxy the best :)

oh thanks

for letting be sonic

ItahciKun responds:

YOU'RE JUST JeALOUS BECAUSE I'M A HANDSOME WARRIOR YOU BASTARD

Animation was great!

I really liked this one. Definitely another one of the best flashes of this summer. The only thing that turned me off was the voice acting.

CatFat responds:

Thanks!
I'm sorry you didn't like the va's, we'll all keep working harder to improve! :D
btw i like your work too, it's very professional ^_^

This was beautiful.

where is ep. 2 you faggot

Emanhattan responds:

I wanted to make another one for the ban jseed contest but I was a bit busy with comissions/shit.

I do want to make another one tough!

So this was pretty much amazing.

And if you guys don't win I'll be very upset. I've never liked collabs on NG until I watched this. All of you did a fantastic job, and I wish you guys the best of long!

P.S: Music was bitchin'

LewToons responds:

shadowfox2 is a genius no?

My God

The choir was exquisite.

JunkYardAnimations responds:

hahaha glad u liked those sons of bitches

Craaazy!

This was so weird watching. I've never voiced in something like this before. XD

The rest of the cast was excellent, and the animation fit the story very well! Thank you so much for letting me voice in this! :)

samsonloftin responds:

No problem, your an amazing voice actress so thanks for your help. Who knows I might need you for another animation in the future. Thanks again for voicing in my animation. :D

Ahaha, awesome.

Isn't it awesome being able to use sonic's voice clips for fun things? XD

I liked this a lot, it made me laugh at times. It's not really racist but stereotypical, which is why I found it funny (I'm in Texas, we have mexicans EVERYWHERE, they even crack jokes about their culture).

The audio was kind of annoying since it peaked every now and then, but then again this was from a messenger chat so the quality is never good.

Nice surprise!

Darkar responds:

Ding ding ding! Someone intelligent here! Yeah I also live in Texas and I've even met some other mexicans who share the same stereotype. So I was like, "Fuck this, I'll make fun of myself..."

If you want me to voice in a game or animation of yours, then please send me a DETAILED message about the project you're scouting me for. I can't show any interest in you or your project if you don't tell me anything about it.

29, Female