View Profile Sapphire

All 56 Movie Reviews

9 w/ Responses

Wonderful story!

This definitely kept me hooked. Congratulations on winning! You deserved it. :)

Sweeeeet

Oh, sweet. It's finally out!

A nice job, indeed! I think my favorite was the second scene and the very last one. Also, the music was indeed the best part about this collaboration. I totally enjoyed it. Everyone did great work!

Haha, awesome.

I like the inclusion of "There Will Be Blood." I immediately started cracking up as soon as I heard the first line from that scene. The animation was great, but I felt the pacing was a little slow in the beginning (Mario/Sonic outside beating each other up), probably because of a lack of music which I think would have spiced things up. Other than that, this was another nice episode. Not my favorite, but still gave me a few chuckles here and there!

Stuck in my head.

This... is pretty hilarious, and well done!

Very witty!

I'm not too familiar with Megaman, but I do know a bit about it. Even so, you don't really need to know about the game to enjoy this flash. Very awesome work! I giggled.

Outstanding!

This is probably the best flash movie I've ever scene. It may have taken you super long to finish it, but it was well worth the wait. Totally good job, and I hope to see more from you.

You totally deserve those awards.

Ahem

[gurlgamr]You stupid boys need to appreciate girl gamers a little more. You're all just jealous because us girls can beat you at a game you love and worship.

How silly.[/gurlgamr]

God dammit.

Not again.

Haha

I really enjoyed this! Great work! I hope to see more from you. :)

My God

The choir was exquisite.

JunkYardAnimations responds:

hahaha glad u liked those sons of bitches

If you want me to voice in a game or animation of yours, then please send me a DETAILED message about the project you're scouting me for. I can't show any interest in you or your project if you don't tell me anything about it.

29, Female